Why is cleaning your facade important?
A few years ago, thermal insulation of houses and apartment buildings created a big boom. Over the years, dust, smog, moss and harmful green silts of bacteria began to settle on the insulated walls. As is often the case, the same with cars, regular care is needed to keep your facade functional and clean.
Most fundamental reasons to clean your facade
- Every product has only a certain durability. There are recommendations on how to extend the set time. The recommended interval for facade cleaning, according to the STN EN 13499 standard, is approximately every 7 years.
- By cleaning your façade, you can prolong its service life and above all, you will manage to avoid investing in a new paint.
- Bacteria are formed in the facade, which causes damage to the plaster walls and decomposition of the facade.
- Black and green maps of moss and mold are formed on the facade, which can affect your health in the form of allergies, asthma and other respiratory diseases.
- Just as it seems to you after washing your car, it looks newer, neater and faster. The same also applies to washing your facade. We will have it squeaky clean for you in no time.