Removing graffiti from family houses, residential and industrial buildings. We guarantee the success of graffiti removal from 70% up to 95% depending on what surface the graffiti is located on and how long it has been there.
The graffiti removal process
- A special chemical, diluted with water, is used to remove the graffiti from the surface by spraying on.
- After a certain time, the surface is washed with a high-pressure water jet.
- The procedure is repeated until at least 70-95% of the graffiti is removed.
- After successful removal, the surface can be repainted. Trying to cover the graffiti with paint without a proper process of removal - the graffiti is still visible.
- In places where vandalism occurs frequently, we recommend applying a layer of anti-graffiti paint, which guarantees the success of removal up to 100%.
If the surface was not coated with an anti-graffiti paint, the chance of removal is from 70% to 95%. During the process, the facade may get partially damaged (the original color might fade).